My Experiments in Telekinesis is updated :: Please join the venture

Email : telekinesis.anishvr@gmail.com Skype ID : anish.v.r

Wednesday 10 July 2013

pinch up psi wheel

I have an experience during the early weeks of  training. Once I was practicing tk for long hours continuously and as I decided to conclude practice, some thing string like feeling came to my left hand fingers.

It was just like an invisible string is connected between finger and psi wheel.  When  I lift my hand, the psi wheel also raised, as if it is physically connected by a sting from my hand.

I could even rotate, wheel whirling my finger around the psi wheel.  That feeling and realism last for few seconds. 

 It felt like quiet natural.  On that time, I was tired of the long hours practice, so could not
continue.

Now I am using another way to project more psi force to stimulate the same effect.


No comments:

Post a Comment